bob vansteel/Vista Maximus

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bob vansteel, Apr 6, 2008.

1. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok guys.....since soo many of you hate me out there.....all development of Vista Maximus as of now has stopped(later i will go ahead and finish it up, so if you absoluty love VM, dont worry, it will return soon enough)

Instead, i will be moving on to create some new themes, weather they be all out like VM or just simple summerboard themes, i dont know....The VMteam and will still work toegther, just not on Vista Maximus, so we will still be making releases with lots of content...

anyways, i just thought id post this to shut up the VM haters, and to let them know that i will now be vearing of the VM path to begin making my second theme, and hopefully more of many to come...
  2. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that sucks
  3. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that sucks vista maximus was the best theme ever.
  4. H3X

H3X New Member

Good. Don't make any more OS remakes.
  5. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Wow... That really sucks!
  6. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    dont worry, i will still be making themes, just taking a break from vista maximus for a while...eventualy will come back to it, but wont release another version for a while, but when i do, i will have totaly skinned the ipod for it!

but thats later, now, i and the VMteam will be making new themes, and i will try and make new and outside the box themes that lots of people will like!

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I don't see why'd you stop. They're were peopel out there who liekd your theme and some who didn't. It's life. If you really think it's a good theme continue with it don't worry about the whores who are mad at your success.
  8. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yes, i am not ceasing development of it alltogether, just taking a break for a while, branching out, and then will come back later with another release of Vista Maximus....
  9. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol one thing i think is funny thouygh, how come h3x like searches hourly for VM, just so he can go and flame on anything to do with it...
    lol you really need a new hobby H3X
  10. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I won't detract from the excellence of Windows Maximus ( I have never used it, but it still looks nice.) though I don't see how much farther you could have gone. Obviously some minor improvement could be made along the way, but is there room for anything absolutely groundbreaking?