Board Games

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by chameleon2424, Sep 5, 2009.

1. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

What app store board games did you like and dislike? I've played soooo many of them because they're my favorite type of game app. I'll list a few of my favorites and least favorites.

My Favorites:
    Zooloretto - It's soo addicting and the game is so different every time you play.
    Scrabble - Love words games in general, and it's definitely the perfect difficulty.
    Life - It's a lot of fun I just wish it wasn't so easy. I've won by a pretty large sum of money every time.
    Yahtzee - It's not techniqually a board game, but it falls in the category anyway. The difficulty level is great and the different styles of play are fun.
    Animal Kingdom - So I found this amazing game last night and I just can't stop playing it. It's based off of the game Dou Shou Qi which is kind of like stratego but a tonnnnn better.

My Least Favorites:
    Monopoly - I've never liked monopoly, and I didn't like the ipod version either. Others that actually like monopoly say it's good though.
    Trivial Pursuit - I suck at it, therefore I don't like it.
    Boggle - Boggle is alright, but there are a lot better word games out there.

I still have yet to play boggle, but when I do it may end up on my like or dislike list. Also, why is clue in the board game section of the app store? Just because it's based on the board game doesn't mean it belongs there, although I wish it really was just the normal board game.
  2. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. Universal Denizen

Universal Denizen Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit...
  4. jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    is UNO considered? i like UNO.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

I don't consider the clue game a board game. Uno is a card game but sometimes I classify it with board games.
  6. zwillyc

zwillyc New Member

Game of Life, I'm gonna buy that instead of Monopoly now
  7. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

It's a lot better than monopoly, but it's really really easy to win at.