Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jcmoney1010, Oct 17, 2007.

1. jcmoney1010

jcmoney1010 New Member

with all the rumors going around ive really got my fingers crossed that its in there somewhere, with that said i was reading around and on one of the sites this reader posted that he was on safari and it crashed...when it did so it left a message ...now for some reason my computer wouldnt let me just simply copy n paste so heres the link to the site....pay no attention to the actual story but to the very last poster at the bottom of the page. i just wanted to get your alls thoughts of if you think this means anything or if the guy is just making it up.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/confirmed...ted-300227.php
  2. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It has Bluetooth framework because they copied all the system files from the iPhone. But the touch does not have Bluetooth.
  3. jcmoney1010

jcmoney1010 New Member

forgive me for being ignorant....soo does that mean no way will bluetooth be able to be unearthed from that framework?
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

I think it's possible.
  5. JustinCarpenter

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    There is no Bluetooth chip inside, so unfortuneately, there will never be bluetooth.
  6. jcmoney1010

jcmoney1010 New Member

haha ok soo what if i were to buy a bluetooth adapter like they have for the ipod nanos...yea its bulky and not very nice looking....but if i had it could i bluetooth constant internet from my phone?
  7. JustinCarpenter

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    No, Bluetooth adapters through the iPod only transfer audio. No data other than audio can be transfered through it. And why would you want to go on the internet through Bluetooth. Talk about dialup. : P
  8. jcmoney1010

jcmoney1010 New Member

internet through bluetooth would still be better then no internet at all....im just trying to find a way to get "anywhere internet access" and it seems like atleased for now ...thats not gunna happen...thanks tho for all ur help