Bluetooth Update

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by darthhomer12, May 2, 2009.

1. darthhomer12

darthhomer12 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I dont know alot about this kinda stuff but i hear alot of poeple are pumped about it. Does any body know what kind of other features it would add and could add because of this besides bluetooth headsets and stuff?

Thanks
  2. hacker2021

hacker2021 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Bluetooth headsets are nothing compared to what we COULD do with bluetooth enabled.
  3. pegaxs

pegaxs Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Are you for real ? What a stupid answer to a question...

It's a bit akin to ...

"So what can this new car do...."

And coming up with the answer...

"More like what CANT it do..."

Doesn't really answer the question.

I believe that it will enable file transfer, business card exchange and synching with PC as well as using stereo head sets for music. Look up bluetooth on google to see what it supports, and chances are it will eventually support it
  4. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Passive unlocking of card access systems. You could use it like an RFID card and when you approach a door you are allowed access to it unlocks AFTER you put in your code. That way if someone scams your pin code they still can't get in. HID is working with my company to do this already plus passive unlock of our network printers to limit access to them. Making out network printers "smart" so when you approach one it will recognize you and not only let you print, but check your email on it and phone messages. Pay for snacks and sodas at a vending machine without having to use change. Your phone is programmed with credit and talks to the machine and make your selection. This also keeps a record and auto orders more inventory.
  5. iMantouch

iMantouch New Member

It would be cool if you can sync on itunes with it (for when you forget the cord)
  6. Touchtacular

Touchtacular New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Apple's filesystem is already hinting at a wireless sync, so don't be surprised if it happens in the near future.