Bluetooth request

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by exit1010, Dec 31, 2007.

1. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    the title said it all. i want to have a permament bluetooth icon on the status bar so i can fool by friends. i have download (installed) bluetooth from installer. but everytime i have to reboot it is gone. and when i want the icon on the summerboard to be hiden the icon on the staus bar is gone.

in a nut shell can someone here make one for me?

thx in advance. and happy new year all!!!
  2. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

this look ok?

Attached Files:

3. berky93

berky93 New Member

I think he wanted a way to keeep the icon, not a new icon.

heres what you do: set the bluetooth icon as your alarm icon in customize. now go into clock and make a new alarm that goes off at a time you will never be using your ipod during. set it to no snooze and anything else you want. enjoy!!!
  4. ben471

ben471 New Member

He could put the attached image into his carrier image, with photoshop or something and then it would always be there.
  5. exit1010

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    that is a nice icon but not wat I was looking for. But still it is good looking

I will try this one although I could use some more help with it.

1. Carrier? You mean the "AT&T" symbol? 2. I don't have photoshop (unless you can find one for free for me, I would be very happy.)
  6. ben471

ben471 New Member

You don't need photoshop, any photo editor would do. Do you have a software you use to make icons and themes? Use that. Have you ever changed your carrier image before? If yours says at&t then you have or you have an iPhone. Do you have customize? If you don't know how to do this I can do it once I get my computer working. When I can I will put it together and take a screenshot. If you like it I will give you the file.

We can't get any computers online but my iPod is

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. exit1010

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well i want photoshop badly
    yeah i have one called paint (never use it to edit something) but there is one called Corel Snapfire Plus (trial version to get full features you need to buy it and i am not willing to buy it...)
    well i don't have and iphone... so my answer could means no but i do have an app called make it mine.
    i do have customize but i don't know how this is gonna help me... and yeah can send me the files. so i can ssh it to somewhere.
    so yeah that is it mate...