bluetooth/radio with jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by mark1985, Jan 16, 2009.

1. mark1985

mark1985 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey
    i just red the breaking news about the progress on the 2g jailbrak and i was wondering, whether it is probable, that we´ll have bluetooth functions on our ipod touch 2g soon.
    Are there any informations whether accessing the bloototh and radio functions may be possible?
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why not wait for the actual jailbreak to be released so that people can actually get at the bluetooth's firmware and mess around with it? Why not actually develop "Patience"? This goes out to everyone.
  3. mark1985

mark1985 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hum i´m curious and just wandering whetheri missed any information
  4. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What "Information"? All that is known is that there is a broadcomm chip in there that is said to be a Bluetooth device. No one has been able to hack it yet because no one has access to the system software to mess around with it (No jailbreak).

You will get more information if you be patient and let people do what they need to get at the information that you want. You must be patient. Look around the forums. Search the internet. But most importantly, and I cannot stress it enough. Be Patient.
  5. mark1985

mark1985 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  6. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thats a Stumbler, just used to detect Bluetooth devices. It still needs to be developed more. And it isn't known if the 2G's Bluetooth is the same as the iPhone's bluetooth, which is what the software is made for.