Bluetooth Problems(please read Very frustrated)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Djj624, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Djj624

Djj624 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I finally upgraded to 3.0 and rejailbroke, mainly for the bluetooth feature. I cant get this stupid bluetooth to work for $hit, and im getting very aggravated

Please Register or Log in to view images

.. Iv tried with my bluetooth headset with no luck Ipod wont find it! Then i tried my PS3 also with no luck. Then i figure just to try it out ill try it on my Imac thinking it should definatly work since they are both mac products and my Imac is pretty new. Well i got so far as to get the Imac to recognize the Ipod and the Ipod to recognize the Imac. But it wont stay connected on the Ipods side of things, connects for about 5 seconds then disconnects! Whats the deal. I also have two bluetooth signs at the top of the Ipod by the battery. Ones from the factory ipod settings toggle and the other is from bossprefs toggle. I tried turning bossprefs bluetooth toggle off but it defaults back on when i turn bluetooth on in settings!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    This is ridiculous i tried removing the Imac from the Ipod and now i cant get the Ipod to recognize the Imac again. What bull$hit!! On a side note i got the Ipod to pair with my PS3 but i only get sound for about a millisecond if that!