bluetooth not working?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by kicker7734, Jun 21, 2009.

1. kicker7734

kicker7734 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    my bluetooth i have several headsets, and none of them are working on my itouch 3.0
  2. gman180

gman180 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    A Mann r u pissed same stupid apple
  3. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    It's not up to Apple to make the iPod compatible. It's the creators of the product.
  4. Ltn.R_Ripley

Ltn.R_Ripley New Member

WHAAAAAAAAT??????

Are u 4 real,dude? Its not up 2 apple?? the 3.0 has been out 4 a workweek by now and have u EVEN read all the prolems people are experiencing with the bluetooth?????!!!

I have 2 different Philips Headset,BOTH A2DP\AVPR enabled headsets,and YES-they┬┤re both STEREO,NOT mono...

I have the iBluon IpodTouch Adapter and that I bought for 40bucks,and now I bought the 3.0 for 10euro,do the effin math,and I still aint got NO bluetooth!! What is not up 2 Apple,dude???? I bought the 3.0 update JUST CAUSE of the PROMISED A2DP Bluetooth,wanting to stream music to my headset in the gym,JUST LIKE APPLE PROMISED!! not up 2 Apple,jeeez - what r u on?

Did u even see the pressrelease on march the 18th??? All the promises about features!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    the bottomline is: I AINT GOT NO A2DP enabled IPod Touch 2G,for sure!

I tried ALL the differing solutions given to me by differing people,and still NO A2DP stack,stashed on my pod!
  5. pody08

pody08 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Doesn't mean it's up to apple. Your device has a2dp. Your headsets just aren't compatible.