bluetooth music question

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by michaelsipod, Jun 20, 2009.

1. michaelsipod

michaelsipod New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    you know how in 3.0 you can use ad2p for music, well can i use a regular headset that i would normally use to make calls to listen to music?
    i have a motorola H270 headset, which is not stereo btw
  2. Gringo Rk

Gringo Rk New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    me too i want to know if any bluetooth device like for making calls can we hear music through or has to be a stereo headphones cause they look rediculous too big
  3. Ltn.R_Ripley

Ltn.R_Ripley New Member

No....no MONO headset´s can be used UNLESS Apple or iBluetooth comes up with something that enables more bluetooth stacks\scripts,cause as of right now,THE ONLY bluey´s working are STEREO A2DP headset´s!

BUT,I own the really awesome greatsounding Philips SHB-7100,they work with my Samsung P2,LG Arena,LG Touch Me(Bluetooth adapter,JABRA),PSP(Blue Adapter),SE W980i BUT NOT the IPodTouch 2G!!?? What?? Yes,they are stereo a2dp enabled headsets BUT the music just keeps storming from the speakers INSTEAD of streaming trough to my headset. BUT when I put in the "iBluon" a2dp adapter in my ipod,the music works flawlessly,EVEN ffw and rwd and play\pause,volume up\down,BUT NOT the Bluetooth that Apple supposedly let free with 3.0!!?? So thats my 2cents on the blue blue feeling I get from Blue...yeah,u know?