Bluetooth Headsets

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by novastar15, Jun 17, 2009.

1. novastar15

novastar15 New Member

Hello,
    Has anyone gotten bluetooth headset to work with the touch with the new 3.0 firmware? I have the voyager 520 and my ipod touch can't fine it. : (
  2. titanflyer

titanflyer New Member

My Jabra BT3030 paired fine, and works great for music (although volume max is low), but for youtube and movies etc, its way out of sync with the video. Hope there is a patch for that as its annoying.
  3. DaTouchkee

DaTouchkee New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    moto s9's work well, it would be nice to be able to skip to the next track using the buttons on them. But whatever.... FINALLY
  4. Rocketpaul2

Rocketpaul2 New Member

Its OK ive used it with my bluetooth home cinema. What i hate is that i cant change the volume on the ipod so i keep having to get my remote which is silly.
  5. novastar15

novastar15 New Member

It is good to know that it works with some of the headsets out there. Maybe there is hope for mine in the future, though I won't hold my breath.
  6. denkishi

denkishi New Member

How about skype usage? Any one been able to get the Mic to work on thier bluetooh headsets?
  7. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No mic working for me on my bt headset.
  8. ddevries

ddevries New Member

I have iPod Touch 2G + OS3.0 + RocketFish RF-MAB2 Bluetooth Stereo Headset. Headphones pair OK and work to listen to music etc. Play, Pause on headset work as expected. FF, RW, Next, Previous controls on headset do NOT control Touch. Volume up/down buttons on Touch won't control BT headset volume. Microphone in BT headset does NOT work with Touch in any apps that I have tried (voice recorder, Fring, Skype etc). Maybe if enough people complain, Apple will add BT mic support & volume control in later OS release......yeah right.
  9. itouchiwin

itouchiwin New Member

Ok.. I've used BT for quite a while now, but I have failed to have the iTouch pair (or find!) any of the three devices I've tried with it. Including the exact same RF-MAB2 listed below... was there anything unusual you had to do to get it to work? Yes I have a 2g iTouch, yes I have 3.0 loaded, yes I have BT turned on... all it says is "Searching...." under devices. I've also tried a Motorola HS that works fine with my BB - no love there either.

I've paired the MAB with another device, so I know it works (and I'm doing it right

Please Register or Log in to view images

Ideas?

10. SKINWALKER

SKINWALKER New Member

I've tried 2 BT head sets and nothing. The only device I could get to pair was my Symbol MC70 for work but it won't do any kind of file sharing.

Please Register or Log in to view images