Bluetooth Headset

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Bulldog44, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First off thank you for all of the information shared on this forum. Secondly I apologize if this has been covered ( I assure you I have searched but perhaps I overlooked it ) but I am a noob and have a question that I would like answered. To give you perhaps TMI , I have a 2nd gen Ipod Touch 32gb , recently ( thanks to this board ) jailbroken. I would like to find a bluetooth headset for it that will not only allow me to listen to music but also use for Skype when on wifi or synced to my cell phone ( unlimited data but not calls) . Also possibly TMI I am deaf in one ear so 2 earpieces aren't necessary , the right one would be like nipples on men, just for show. If it has already been covered I apologize for my ignorance and would appreciate you showing me the link. Thanks for all y'alls help and participation.

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Bueller....Bueller.....
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Anyone?
  2. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    You can't use stereo bluetooth headphones for skype, but you can for music, though, I don't think you can use a mono headset for listening to music, since the iPod touch cant use mono headsets... so it's lame both ways.
  3. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thank you for your reply. Sounds like I am SOL as far as this desire goes. It would be great if a bluetooth headset would incorporate both music and allow the Skype communication.
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Check out the stuck Bluetooth headset thread at the top of this forum.. fast link here.
  5. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Bless you my child. <Update> I had looked over that thread but couldn't find a viable solution that supplies both music and Skype capabilities. Thank you though.
  6. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    You need a wired headset to be able to use the microphone.
  7. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

anyone know if headset works with something like this?
  8. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks much y'all. Once again this forum and the participants provided me with answers. Sadly these weren't what I wanted to hear.

Please Register or Log in to view images