Bluetooth Files & locations...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by demetry14, Nov 1, 2007.

1. demetry14

demetry14 New Member

We need someone to export all Bluetooth files & folders to a directory for us to download so we can debunk the Bluetooth myth ourself. I am tired or people saying the ipod touch doesn't have the chip when it is clear as day there when you open the touch. So if someone can please add the Bluetooth files & locations to [PIRACY.rs] so I can debunk the stupid issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

As for now I have the iPod Touch reconfigured with the M68AP.plist file & the only obstacle I currently see is the fact that there is no bluetooth information anywhere on the iPod Touch except in that file. So if you can please hook me up with those files as I can not afford to get the iPhone to do this myself.

& as an added bonus if you want to get the SMS working with Wifi you can add that to the download also so I can get that working with something other then Cellular line.
  2. acfusion29

acfusion29 New Member

There is no bluetooth hardware!!!!!

If theres no hardware, you expect it to work magically?

Lets just add a telephone app, maybe we'll be able to dial from our iPods too!
  3. demetry14

demetry14 New Member

That was pretty good, Haha, there is a bluetooth chip it is just not labeled "woohoo i'm bluetooth" so hook me up with the files I'll see what I can do & prove everyone right/wrong, like I have with the stupid boot time. Oh & if you replace the plist file for iPod with the plist file for iPhone it becomes a phone without a SIM slot or mic but it's still the phone. So...
  4. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

demetry14 if you're so sure that there is a bluetooth chip in the iPod touch, prove it with a picture of the actual hardware or something. I've heard rumors that there is, but I have never seen real proof.
  5. acfusion29

acfusion29 New Member

the ipods been taking apart, and nothing was found.
  6. demetry14

demetry14 New Member

The iPod has been taken apart & nothing was conclusive. Give me a break. I didn't come on here to argue, I just want the files so I can get back to my business. Once I have tested with the files I will know more...
  7. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

8. demetry14

demetry14 New Member

I'm sorry I'm not republican, I don't "believe everything I read" just because it's out there & someone who said they were "SOS" said it.

SO IS ANYONE WILLING TO LOOK UP FILE LOCATIONS & LET ME AT THEM SO I CAN GET BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING.
  9. demetry14

demetry14 New Member

I am an Apple Spokesperson my name is "Donkey Balls", there is a 3 eye'd monster in the Mac Mini's.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT, IT'S ON THE INTERNET & I SAID I WAS SOMEONE IMPORTANT?
  10. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

Perhaps asking some members in the iPhone section if they could upload any files that you may know of to activate the invisible bluetooth chip.

And no real need for that..