BlueNEXT Stereo Bluetooth Adapter

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jpxdude, Mar 9, 2009.

1. jpxdude

jpxdude New Member

Hi There,

I've been looking into getting a Bluetooth Stereo headset for my iPod Touch, because i'm annoyed with the wireless when listening to music. Many people have already mentioned the Jaybird, which is a bit pricey. I already have a headset, which has been sitting in my draw for the last year, as i've not seen a decent enough looking transmitter until now.

The BlueNEXT transmitter for the iPod seems quite discreet, and draws power directly from the iPod. I've read some mixed reviews, but I was wondering if anyone here had any experience, and could tell me if it is worth getting? It only costs between £10-£15!

Thanks in advance!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Daniel2008

Daniel2008 New Member

BlueNext adapter for iPhone

yes, I would certainly recommend this one, not only is it the (currently) only one which is the most compact, but also draws very little power compared with other brands, also secondly I would like to point out that, in my case it allows the headset (I'm using a Philips blutooth headset) to be connected with both the phone and the adapter at the same time, so when you receive a call, the connection to the phone get priority over the adapter (which is connected through apple's proprietary dock connecter, the same way you would connect your usb/charger cable) and its just 1cm! (ONE) thick/long/high whatever, so it doesn't add that much more size to your iphone at all.
  3. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch