blow up my computer

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Johnny Quest, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Ok, I've been having problems with my laptop/modem/router so I was getting wifi off and on. Now I finally got it to work and my itouch is not working. My IP address is some wild 12 digit number. I can't go on wifi nor installer. What do I do? I'm about to blow up my laptop/router/modem. can someone guide me to the right solution? thanks.
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok first you go to the black market then you buy some kind of explosive i suggest rocket propelled gernades gets the ob done you can do the rest buy using your head............lol wat u really do is cal a computer guy NOT ME!!!
  3. Newbee

Newbee New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    um restart both your ipod and computer and router.

it sounds like you have conflicting IP addresses and both things are getting set to the same number

you might have to set the computer to auto detect ip address or manually tell it what ip you want to use and select something way different than your ipod
  4. Johnny Quest

Device:
    iPhone 6
    thanks I'll give it a try. I hope this works because I want to upgrade to 1.1.3(jailbroken) thanks again.
  5. kaiwoktna

kaiwoktna New Member

Your solution is Macintosh.
  6. Johnny Quest

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I know. I dying for a mac. I had one but my friend dropped it and it crashed everything. Cost more to fix it than to buy one. So I didn't bother. So, I got the new HP Pavilion for a christmas gift. So what was I to do? I can't stand windows. I still have my very first Mac. When the Mac first came out with the Macintosh Classic, you know the little box with the little screen?
    Any way, I know that I want a mac next. This is causing me headaches. I still haven't got my IP address sorted out. Hopefully later on tonight I'll call Linksys and they'll take me step by step. I did it last night trying to get wireless on my laptop. finally.