Bloons Walkthrough

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by jesserhaha, May 8, 2009.

1. jesserhaha

jesserhaha New Member

So i just got Bloons yesterday and reached level 50, but i cant beat it. Does anyone know how? I made a walkthrough of up to 50.

Bloons App – Walkthrough

1. Easy
    2. Hit the pin balloons in the middle
    3. Hit the top pin balloons
    4. Hit the block in front of the first pin balloon, then hit that pin balloon
    5. Get all the triple dart balloons first, then destroy as many of the remaining balloons as you can
    6. Throw darts over the wall
    7. Hit the top balloons first. Then hit the bottom balloons by bouncing the dart off the black wall. Hit the rest with your remaining darts
    8. Hit the first line of balloons, bounce off wall, hit the rest. Shoot rest with remaining darts
    9. Hit the bounce panel, hit the line of ballons, bounce off wall, hit a pin balloon
    10. Hit the mine balloon, then hit floating balloons while they rise
    11. Throw darts in an arc shape, avoid hitting the ice balloons
    12. Throw darts in the opening above
    13. Throw a dart over the maze and hit the 2 mine balloons
    14. Throw your darts into the funnel
    15. Hit JUST the ice balloon, then bounce a dart off a frozen balloon to hit a pin balloon
    16. Hit the mine ballon above, then hit the remaining balloons
    17. Hit the boomerang balloon, then swing the boomerang over the wall to hit the rest
    18. Arc the dart to hit both of the lightsaber balloons
    19. Hit the mine balloon
    20. Destroy the wall while getting triple darts, waste any triple darts, then hit the normal balloons, then hit the ice balloons
    21. Try to hit a pin balloon in between the metal. Then hit any balloons that remain
    22. Get the boomerang, then try and make a circle to hit all of the remaining balloons. (Make take a few tries)
    23. Hit the top right pin balloons, the top left pin balloon, and the top right extra dart balloon in one throw, then hit the bottom right pin balloon with the extra dart, then hit the remaining pin balloons
    24. Bounce off the black to hit the lightsaber, then try and hit the cluster of balloons on the right of the screen
    25. Throw a dart up and have it hit the top bomb on the way down. Then, hit the last bomb in the same way. Hit any remaining balloons
    26. Hit the extra dart in the mine and then IMMEDIATELY hit all of the normal balloons below you (don’t wait for the mine to come down)
    27. Hit the light saber, wait for the mines to break the wall above you, then hit the balloons in the pit before they freeze
    28. Arc the dart so it hits the balloons to the right of the metal and the boomerang, then circle the boomerang around the metal (may take a few tries)
    29. KEEP TRYING
    30. Hit the pin balloons above, hit the pins on the right, bounce of the wall, hit a pin on the bottom
    31. Hit the jar and the ice balloon, then bounce a dart on the frozen balloon then bounce on the wall then hit the bombs. If timed right, the bombs should pop the frozen balloon (may take a few tries)
    32. Aim straight for the extra darts, any misses should hit the other balloons (There might be a better way, but this worked for me)
    33. Arc a dart over the wall, bounce on the ground, then hit a bomb
    34. Hit the three balloons to the right, then throw your triple darts in the air to hit the bomb and the extra dart, then throw a dart over the wall to hit the remaining balloons
    35. Hit the bomb, the IMMEDIATELY hit the floating balloon after you get your extra dart
    36. Bounce a dart off the left bounce block to hit the mine
    37. Bounce a dart off the bounce panel and hitall four mines, then hit the floating balloons with the boomerang
    38. Hit as many normal balloons as you can, then hit the ice balloons (may take a few tries)
    39. Hit the triple dart, then throw that upwards to hit all three stray balloons, then hit the pin in the group of balloons
    40. Hit the pin then bounce and hit the line of three (The jarred balloon should break in the process)
    41. Order: 2 normal balloons, right mine, middle mine, extra dart balloon, left mine
    42. shoot the dart very soft and bounce it off the bouncy part so that it hits the wooden block. a mine will fall and subsequently you will get a boomerang. you shoot the boomerang up at a slight angle to the right. make sure it hits the top mine. it will fall, and then you will get another free shot. now in this shot, you will fire the exact same way you did the first shot- except the wood block will not be there. you hit the laser, and that chain of bloons will blow up, giving you yet another free shot. now with the hard parts done, all you have to do is aim for the lefternmost mine (NOT THE BOMBS) and it will fall, giving you yet another free shot. then aim for the only laser (below the monkey) and it will get you a triple shot- use this to hit the cluster of bombs.
    43. Avoid the ice balloons
    44. Bounce bottom left to extra dart, then top right to top left
    45. Throw a dart up and hit just the extra darts when they come down. Then hit the mine, then hit the boomerang, then use the boomerang to hit the cluster
    46. Order: hit boomerang, hit the rightmost balloon bounce and hit lightsaber, mine and triple dart (SO HARD), then use the triple dart to hit the cluster (TOOK ME FOREVER UGGGGHH)
    47. Throw dart up and the mine on the way down (For some reason doing that will break the extra dart) hit the jar and bounce to hit all the other jars, hit ice balloon, then bounce off the frozen balloon to hit a bomb. Cool level
    48. Hit all of the extra darts and then go crazy on the wall until you hit the bomb (might seem impossible, but it actual works once you get the hang of it
    49. -get the boomerang.
    -use it to take out the big group of balloons on the top right, and have it curve around the bricks and set off the lightsabers. in this shot, you can afford to miss 2 balloons.
    -shoot into the bouncy pit and aim at the triple dart balloon. try to get all of them.
    -using the triple dart hit all three mines, which will fall down and clear a path for all the left over baloons.
    -use 2 darts toget the triple dart balloon, break the brick above it, then hit the ballon.
    -use the triple dart to get rid of the remaining balloons. if you only missed the 2 inthe beginning, you have to hit all but 8 in this last shot to move on.
  2. sanders

sanders New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    wow nice walkthrough! you helped at lvl 26 XD
  3. dudeitsriley

dudeitsriley Banned

Nice walkthough...
  4. hy565

hy565 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    thank you for this! I've been stuck at 47 for quite some time now. finally got it now!

now 48 is starting to drive me crazy...by the time the iced balloon floats up I still have the last balloon left...cant seem to go fast enough =/
  5. jesserhaha

jesserhaha New Member

yea that level sucks just go crazy on it and eventually youll get it. make sure you get all of the extra darts so you can miss a lot. X)
  6. Mgssidley

Mgssidley Member

Get level 50 up there =]
  7. cheezeburger69

cheezeburger69 New Member

I know how to beat level 50 Sleight of Hand.

First, aim downwards at the colorful balloons, and if you have lucky timing, aim, and speed, your arrow will bounce back up and hit the balloon mesh on the right side.

Now for the left side, make sure your aim is at the least power you can do, and aim a tiny bit to the right of the bouncy black block nearest(above) you.

I would advise you practice the second part before trying the first, so if you get lucky on the first part you can easily get the second part with the two arrows you will have left over.

Its not that hard.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. jesserhaha

jesserhaha New Member

thank you so much
    just beat it!!!
  9. cheezeburger69

cheezeburger69 New Member

Ha ha no thank you for the walk through

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Mgssidley

Mgssidley Member

I dont think you need to do anything with the ice balloons on level 50 to get the ones on the right. Just aim right and you will make it.