Blog Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jamil_d, Feb 6, 2008.

1. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm starting a blog about the iPhone/iPod touch, does anyone have any tips/comments for me? Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know how I can generate revenue from a blog... PayPerPost requires that your blog be 90 days old...

Any Help Would be appreciated
    If this post is off topic, please let me know and I will delete it.

iFoneSite.BlogSpot.com
  2. aaquib

aaquib Banned

The only tips I can give you are be on the ball. I have to go to 5-10 Apple sites every day to get all the news. Try making a blog that sums up the entire Apple on the web, in 1 site. And, dont start off using ads. Gain a loyal fanbase to your site first, then slowly add advertisements to it.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try to appeal to everybody, than find out what your readers want, and narrow it down a bit. It is much easier to get a loyal fanbase for something specialized, rather than being all over the place.
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

i would make a category with some of the themes out there that appeal to many. every1 seems to be very addicted to all the new themes and are always wanting the new. this should really bring people to ur site then. try to get romeboards, crazyloof, and all of them to let u use their themes to post it up on ur blog. just a suggestion