Blip Solitare by AUTIGERS1101

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by AUTIGERS1101, Jul 12, 2008.

1. AUTIGERS1101

AUTIGERS1101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

What is Blip Solitare?
    Blip Solitare is another simple game with only a ball and a paddle. The paddle is moved by your finger and moves in a circle around the ball.

What is so good about this game?
    It is an extremely fun game that passes the time away. You can compete to see who can hit the ball the most times without it getting past them!

MENU and OPTONS:
    The menu to this game is very simple. You see your highest score and you just tap to play. You can also tap the "i" in the bottom right corner to get to an options screen. There is only one option, which allows you to reset the high score.

Gameplay:
    The gameplay is very smooth, and it should be for a simple game like this. You don't have to keep your finger on the paddle the whole time. You can just tap where you want the paddle to go because it gets frustrating whenever you hold on to the paddle the whole time and your finger gets in the way.

Size
    55.6 KB

Price:
    This is another quality, FREE game.

Overall:
    I have to give this game a 5/5. There is nothing really that could be changed to make this game better. There is a very short options menu, but I can't think of another option that could be changed. This is probably my favorite free game that I have played!
  2. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

I don't get how this is solitaire? Lol.
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Solitaire meaning you play it by yourself, confusing as it is.

Great Review, by the way.
  4. haiderpass

haiderpass Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    this game doesnt look like a 5/5 game. maybe 4 since the graphics could use huge improvements. neway great way to start an app, hopfully they update it into something great and free

5. AUTIGERS1101

AUTIGERS1101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i gave it a 5 because i like the simple old-school graphics that they have. sure, you could have some colorful moving background that tries to throw you off but i think their intentions were to make it like an old-school game.
  6. haiderpass

haiderpass Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i get what u mean however i still think they made it too simple, ive got a feeling they will release an update of this game thats polished up for a fee.