Blaze Ultimate Help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by draconyon, Feb 24, 2008.

1. draconyon

draconyon New Member

well when i started to intall the blaze ultimate source and stuff everything was working fine. Then My touch went black after a minute like it does. so i turn it back on sliding to unlock then the page where it was installing came up and now it has a notice and says "Click OK To Start Refreshing" but i can't press okay it wont respond. and it the upper left corner the little flower wheel thing is turning so it looks like its loading. The ipod works fine but whenever i click installer that pops up and i can't get my regular installer back. Can someone help me?
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

have u tried a hard reset? power button and home button until the screen goes black. then when u turn it back on it should work. a little tip for the future. always remember to turn autolock off when doing things like this. gl

btw if this doesnt work then it could just be the server not responding so give it time to refresh although a hard reset should solve ur problem
  3. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you dont even have to do a hard restart. just turn the ipod off and on like you regularly would and when you open installer it will just take you to the start screen of instaler.
  4. draconyon

draconyon New Member

thanks it worked and yeah just turned off autolock. Thanks again.
  5. bundyxc

bundyxc Member

To get into the installer to take off the source, turn off your Wi-Fi.
    It will try to refresh for a few seconds, but then it will let you in, saying that it couldn't connect to the server.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

wut source is he trying to get rid of?
  7. bundyxc

bundyxc Member

Blaze Ultimate was causing him some problems.