Blank Icons in Categories

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DevourOfDarkness, Jul 29, 2010.

1. DevourOfDarkness

DevourOfDarkness Member

Hello, I have categories but I need to find a way to put blank icons inside it to rearrange my apps. When choosing what to include inside the particular folder, webclips (blanks) don't show up, so the only way I could do it was to put in springjumps and make them have blank icons.

This is not ideal because:
    1. The springjumps refuse to be arranged in the order I chose
    2. When going to change a folder's contents, if there are any springjumps, for some reason the folder is automatically cleared of all apps and those become hidden, they do not re appear and so this is incredibly frustrating
    3. I don't have enough springjumps.

How could I include blank icons or use another method to use blank spaces?
  2. p1ayrTh3 Ru13

p1ayrTh3 Ru13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you look when ur in the categories icon add screen,the gaps are thhe blanks. just tap on it and it should add it to the folder. This works for me
  3. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Custom iconoclasm layout?
  4. DevourOfDarkness

DevourOfDarkness Member

I have 100+ blanks and only about 10 show up on the thing lol and when I add them I don't see anything. Anyway, trying iconoclasm now...

Is Page 11+ for Categories?

Edit: It didn't do anything when I set it as Page 11 with the page per layouts thing on or off and after creating blanks there still arent any on the selection.

Edit: I have sort of solved the problem! http://iempty.tooliphone.net/en/ipo...ingboard-customization-with-transparent-icons Add that as a bookmark to the homescreen then put it in categories. Bad thing is it launches Safari but who cares!