blakrain reboot problem. please help

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by ipodtouchr, Apr 13, 2010.

1. ipodtouchr

ipodtouchr New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys. Ive been having a serious problem with my ipod touch lately. it runs a 3.1.2 firmware its either 3rd or 2nd gen cant remember sorry and its a tethered jailbreak. To jailbreak it i used blackrain knowing the consequences of having to use blackrain when rebooting which i have been doing when needed and its been working out fine and goes through the regular progress of rebooting with blackrain going to the picture of the guy waiting then it goes back to normal. but then all of a sudden it stopped working. my itouch needed rebooting so i plugged it in to the computer had itunes closed opened blackrain clicked the button then went through its regular procedure but when it went to the picture of the guy it just turned off and now i cant even restore my itouch. i have tried the same thing 2-3 times and still nothing. i was hoping someone could help me out.
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if its tethered than its a 3G. thats all i can help you with
  3. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Welcome!! Make sure you read the rules!! Also, it's the wrong section, this is only for introductions...

Like J-Phone said, if it's tethered, it's a 3G. But to double check, if it has 4 lines of text on the back it's a 2G, 2 lines of text means it's a 3G.
  4. ipodtouchr

ipodtouchr New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks anyway i imagined no one would be able to help me out considering the fact no one has probably had this problem and sorry about the wrong section thing