Blacksnow and Cydia issues

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Killa-X, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Killa-X

Killa-X Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Recently I got a new iPod 3G 32gb. I installed blacksnow to it, and noticed any time I fully turn it off, and then on, it says I must plug iTunes in. Well. I already synced it to my account. So. I did, iTunes days you MUST restore. Blacksnow did. Work but anytime I EVER turn off my iPod. I have to restore. Cydia has forced me to restart due to program that require it. S o have lost all by data 3 times now and I'm thinking jailbreak simply doesn't exist for 3G. Because clearly it doesn't. That else blacksnow sucks because during ts installation it kept a loop going because iTunes goes "iPod in restore mod" each time I install it. And when it's done, iTunes sensing more restoremodes.

Any better things outthere now besides blacksnow? Something that actually works and doesn't waste time with loosing files? Thanks.
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Uh blacksnow is for unlocking iPhones.

Blackra1n jailbreaks and if you are on a new 3G or 3GS then you will have to run blackra1n anytime your iPod or iPhone shuts off. This is called a tethered jailbreak, meaning it has to boot of commands through usb.