blackrain

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by has555, Feb 16, 2010.

1. has555

has555 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    my son updated his iphone to 3.1.3. it has blackrain. I paid to have it done at the mall. ( I know it free here-time restraints was a factor ). the installer said nothing can be done at this time. my son said he tried to restore it, but it went back to a screen having an apple symbol. his phone was unlocked for t-mobile. he said his iphone is locked. Is there a way to get his phone working, whereas where as he can use it again? we have a imac used for updating.

I found this linked-will it work?

http://www.ismashphone.com/iphone-jailbreak/

Austin
  2. melonz

melonz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    What kind of iPhone is it? It depends on what kind of iPhone it is and If you updated your firmware it probably updated your bb as well. I have a 3GS that is updated to 3.1.3 and so far, I've found nothing that works. I doubt the above works, but it wouldn't hurt to try now that you have nothing else to lose. Good luck to you as I'm looking for a solution myself.
  3. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    BlackRa1n doesn't work for 3.1.3.

He probably updated the BaseBand.

Unless the Dev Team comes out with an unlock for the next BaseBand, I'm pretty sure your son won't have any service until they fix it. And I doubt they'll fix it until another major firmware release comes out... Which may be a while.