BlackRa1n'd 3.1.2 iPod Touch won't Sync with iTunes

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Chlikaflok, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Chlikaflok

Chlikaflok New Member

Hi iPodTouchFans,

I have my iPod Touch 3G 32Gb since last October, it works mighty fine usually and now tonight I wanted to add my newly purchased and ripped Nickelback collection to my iPod so I drag and drop my folder to iTunes, which promptly downloads album art and stuff.

Everything's fine, I plug in my iPod Touch, and click sync. It goes "Syncing" on both iTunes and the iPod as it should, but then it syncs only for like 10 secs then it looks like it's done. I find it weird so I sync again, same thing. I look closely at the status bar at the top of iTunes and it seems to sync apps very quickly, then stop syncing seconds later.

Thinking one of my apps must be broken I delete everything in the apps section of iTunes, then click sync again. After all, the syncing operation will bring back my apps from my iPod back to iTunes. It asks whether I want to transfer purchases as usual, then goes on to promptly delete all the apps on the iPod. I stop it, and retry. Same thing...

Now I've been searching the web for the last hour and a half or so, and I can't find the cause of it... I think I've described my problem and situation as a whole as accurately as I remember. Hopefully someone can make heads or tails of it...

All I want is to recover my apps from my iPod Touch and it Syncing all right...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thank you,
    Chlikaflok