Blackra1n Mac

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Oliver Barker, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Geohot said he'd port Blackra1n to mac, allowing us with a Ipt3 to jailbreak, however i haven't heard anything else about this and strangely their don't appear to be the usual couple of couples of people complaining about where it is.

Am I missing something?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

He said he might, but no promises.
  3. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I hope he does. Its annoying. Perhaps I can download blackra1n at a friends? I don't exactly turn it off or completely drain the battery. Would that work?
  4. Mr.Funman

Mr.Funman Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    go to a place tha sells laptops and download blackra1n and jailbreak!! its like 15 seconds
  5. beats1234

beats1234 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    with bootcamp, you can partition and un-partition your drive fairly easily, depending on how much time you want to spend, how much effort it would require for you to obtain a copy of windows, and how badly you want to be jailbroken. but don't waste your time if it's an ipt3 8gb
  6. HankG

HankG New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Actually, I started a new thread yesterday asking this question. I'm just waiting for a Mac verison of Blackra1n or for an untethered Jailbreak (greenpois0n?). I use VMware Fusion, not Bootcamp, for Windows. It's just not worth the trouble of jailbreaking if I have to go find a computer with Windows everytime I need to reboot.