iOS 4.0 blacklist phonecalls?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by helehole, Jun 23, 2010.

1. helehole

helehole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hello guys! =D
    so, yesterday I upgraded to the new iOS 4.0 =D it sure is awesome =D

but, the same day some1 called me, he said he was born in south africa and lived in san fransisco (however its spelled...) but, when I checked the number it said it came from niger (yeah its a country...) he had a clear african accent.
    whats creepy about this is that he said he knew everything about me, had my id number and all that security stuff.
    but even befor he said that I was kinda creeped out becouse I live in Sweden and Im not used to get calls from english speaking peoble.

he continues to try to call me on my iPhone, so I wonder, how do I nonjailbroken block a number, and is it possible to do this without having to call my service provider (in this case, telia, (kinda like AtNt)
  2. Nomar1245

Nomar1245 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I'm not exactly sure how to do that, but at the very least, I recommend you contact your provider and inform them that this person has gotten a hold of your information, aswell as provided them with the persons number.
  3. helehole

helehole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok, thanks for the help =D
  4. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Pretty sure you meant Nigeria. I'm sure he was bluffing about your ID # and all that stuff unless he actually told you everything. Nigeria is full of scammers so I wouldn't be worried, just don't answer next time.
  5. helehole

helehole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yup, I ment Nigeria, when I asked him what my name was he just changed the topic without saying my real name, so, I guess your right =D thank you man =D you calmed me down alot =D he has stopped with the phonespamming now. =D
  6. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

Download iBlacklist from Cydia and add that number to the blacklist page.
  7. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Read.