Blackberry to iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ilikeipodtouchswoohoo, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilikeipodtouchswoohoo

ilikeipodtouchswoohoo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    O.k. I'm really good at this stuff, but I'm not sure if this will work. Here's the story. My dad wants to use an iPhone, but his company only lets him use blackberry's. So.. he wanted to see if he could use an iPhone and just not let his company know. So he tested it in a friend's non-jailbroken iPhone and his company knew and sent him an e-mail saying he can't use an iPhone and he can only use Balckberry's. So.. if we were to jailbreak and unlock an iPhone would his company be able to still know or no? Hopefully someone can figure this out. I could just test it, but his company can technically fire I'm if he keep's doing this.
  2. germ

germ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    so lets see....

you dad wants to risk his job, in this economy, to use an iphone, when his company specifically said not to.

there are reasons behind there choice, just use the blackberry.

more companies prefer the blackberry because its a "secure" device in some cases. the iphone is not.
  3. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Is the service provider AT&T?
  4. pjazzy

pjazzy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I think your dad should stick to the Blackberry. Its obviously to do with his companies security and so they need everyone to use Blackberry devices.
  5. ilikeipodtouchswoohoo

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wow why you think I asked here so he doesn't risk is job..

Yes it is.

No they just spent a huge amout of money on the blackberry email server so that the email they receive can get pushed to their blackberry which I also think was a waste of money.
  6. germ

germ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

if he is using an iphone HE IS RISKING HIS JOB. no matter how you/he look at.

your asking us if there are ways to help avoid getting cought. he is still risking his job.

and why do you think the US President got to keep his blackberry? because its one of the most secure cell phones out there. why do you think his company said to use the blackberry?

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. touch owner in AL

touch owner in AL Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm just curious as to how they knew.
  8. ilikeipodtouchswoohoo

Device:
    iPod touch
    He isn't using an iPhone he's using a blackberry I'm asking if there is some way for his company not to know, because the iPhone data plan and the Blackberry data plan is the same but AT&T don't give a crap so they report it (i think) hes not making his company pay more money or anything he just wants to use an iPhone he cause careless about the serurity.

I'm not sure, but I also have this posted in the ModMyi forum, because everyone in this forum so far is being an a** whole besides a couple of people and they say it's because of the IMEI number.
  9. germ

germ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    call me an a$$hole all you want bud. i dont mind.

your dad and you are the ones taking the risk of your dad getting fired.

i know he isnt currently using the iphone, because i read your posts.

and its obvious that your dad doest care about his job if he doesnt care about the security of the data on his phone.

on a side note, how old are you? do you know how to use punctuation and make a complete sentence? do they teach that in Oregon?

i remember when i was in the Army an old roommate of mine was from Oregon. he wasnt to bright either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.