Black friday deals at walmart

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wasteland66, Nov 24, 2008.

1. wasteland66

wasteland66 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    What's up guys I work at the walmart here in Richmond as an assistant manager just thought I would give y'all a heads up If y'all didn't already know were going to have xbox 360 with 6 games including guitar hero with guitar 199.00 pretty good deal only bad thing is it's the arcade so yea.youll haft to get a memory card also hp notebook g60 series 15.4 inch screen for 398 pretty good deal also 50 inch plasma and LCD TVs toshiba Sony vizio RCA starting at 458 (dosent go over 600 dollars) if you want the complete catalog I can email it to you alright guys have fun

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    is this the same for walmarts nationwide? a.k.a. IN CALIFORNIA?

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I'm in need of both a 360 and laptop. Too bad I'll be traveling/moving on Black Friday.
  4. wasteland66

wasteland66 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Our market manager said it was in Texas (state wide) I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think nationwide they will have atleast some of the deals we do but I know they do price points meaning the lower poverty stricken areas will have better deals cheaper prices compared to high income areas. Most of the time other places have the same deals we do because in a way were sortof all connected but it's also up to the store manager and what he wants in his store for blitz, pretty much every walmart gets a list of stuff they can chose from for blitz I know it's all the same list for every walmart (America) good luck!!!