Black and white flash when turning on the ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cschaef13, Nov 10, 2007.

1. cschaef13

cschaef13 New Member

I just had a curious question, my 1.11 touch was jailbroken and yeah recently every once in awhile I look at it when it starts up. It will sit on the apple logo for a decent amount of time(seems almost to get longer each time, maybe just cause of all the stuff), but yeah after right before it launches into the regular springboard/background it flashes black and white(kinda scary looking). Does anyone get this also, and know if it is normal or if I should be worried?
  2. lucass

lucass New Member

yeah like black and white stripes

i had the same problem, it only happened every once and a while i dont think its something to worry about
  3. nizda

nizda New Member

white flashing

I had a similiar problem except mine wouldnt stop flashing and when it would for a second or 2 the touch screen wouldnt respond at all. luckily i returned it for a new one cause i was within my 30days at bestbuy. now my new week 42 one i took the plastic off the ipod touch and there was a bubble in the middle of screen which has seemed to disspiate in the last 48hrs. I have the extended warranty thank god so if it breaks ill be going for my 3rd ipod touch