Bizarre problem from 2.2 to 2.2.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MoogleMob, Jan 31, 2009.

1. MoogleMob

MoogleMob New Member

Jan 31, 2009
    So, I just now, earlier, downloaded and installed 2.2.1 onto my Ipod Touch. Before the installation, the Ipod was fine, was not touched by redsn0w files AT ALL.
    First, I was installing the 2.2.1 update, so my Ipod Touch took itself to restore mode to install the update, of course. After wards, iTunes did the usual routine and said it was complete, but after iTunes reconnected my ipod touch, IT WAS STILL IN RESTORE MODE. Now I'm not able to use my ipod touch at all! but for some reason I can take off from restore mode, and on to restore mode with the home and reset buttons.
    My ipod touch's screen is all black, unless I decide to restore it. I've restored my ipod touch a couple of times, using my old 2.2 saves and the new 2.2.1 I received during the update process.
    There's 2 different POSSIBLE messages I receive by connecting my ipod touch onto iTunes,
    1. iTunes has detected an iPod in recover mode. You must restore this iPod before it can be used with iTunes.
    2. iTunes could not connect to the iPhone '''' because an unknown error occured (0xE8000035)
    Remember, I've tried restoring my ipod touch a couple times already.

Anyone know how I can fix this? Any help? D: