iPhone 3G BiteSMS Iphone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RockyB4lboa, May 31, 2009.

1. RockyB4lboa

RockyB4lboa New Member

Hey Guys....

InstalledbiteSMS in Cydia.Installation successful but no Symbol on Springboard after respring. Checked wether it is just hidden. It was, unchecked "hide icon" but no result

Any idea?
  2. dette

dette New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Re install it in Cydia if a restart doesnt work
    I use BiteSMS as my main SMS client.. It is quite nice

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. anniex423

anniex423 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I never had biteSMS before I signed up with T-Mobile for an actual texting plan, but I checked out the website. I'm not going to bash on the developer of the app but I personally find it pricier than my own text plan.

Also, there is an app called "Textfree Unlimited" which is awesome. I had it before I got a texting plan. The only reason why I went and got a text plan was because I needed to text people on iPhones and they all didn't have texting either and was on TF too and I couldn't get the Textfree to Textfree option to work. But yeah, I used to text all my non-iPhone/text supporting friends with it and it always worked great. So try that app or re-install biteSMS. Sometimes my apps don't show up but I just re-install or hard reset or delete a previous app I downloaded recently that might be interfering.