bit of help with status bar

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by razor_blade29, Feb 19, 2010.

1. razor_blade29

razor_blade29 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok so i have 2 status bars......
    1st is used for the videos/ music/safari and settings apps

the 2nd is just used for the springboard.. i have categories on my touch and i have a few folders and i want the status bar from my springboard to be on those folders as well (not just the ordinary black one).... can anyone help me?

few images to help you understand what i need:

This is my SpringBoard statusbar:

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is my Settings/Videos etc Statusbar:

If i open one of my folders i get this black status bar..... i wanna change it with the status bar i use on the springboard:

i wanna keep both statusbars without getting rid of one(i heard theres a quick method wer u use one statusbar for all pages... i dont want that)

is it possible? how do i do it?

thx =]
  2. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Download CategoriesSB from Cydia.
    It costs 99 cents, but its worth it.

In the case you dont have the 99 cents, there are alternatives.
    In this case, Google/YouTube is your friend, although I dont encourage it.

It will solve your status bar problem, but it will also make it so categories loads instantly and as an extension of your springboard, and not a seperate app.
  3. razor_blade29

razor_blade29 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thx for the reply.... and yes i already knew that however SB was neva an option coz i have a problem with it:

when its applied half my icons look like they got all whitened up with a whtie border.... this is the case without themes applied too..... so.... if u can help me with that you would have just solved my problem =p.....

and can you refer me to a youtube link? ive searched all over...... i never ask for help without looking into it first...

cant u just make a folder in the folders section of the theme(example: Games.app or Entertainment.app) and put in the status bar or something? what would you name it though? Default_BG?
  4. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have to say that is one of the ugliest themes I've ever seen lol. And if you were to make a theme you would have to make it Category000.app, Category001.app, etc. because in the actual non-sandboxed applications folder that's what they are called regardless of the name you give them.
  5. razor_blade29

razor_blade29 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    not syre about ugly but i like this theme coz its organized =)

interesting but still doeesnt have the info im looking for xD