Bit of a problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rossi!, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Rossi!

Rossi! New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was planning on buying the 3.0 firmware update and I figured I would upgrade from 2.2 to 2.2.1. first, well I had upgraded to 2.2.1. fine, and jailbroke, and before having upgraded I had used the categories app and the "blank" app from cydia and had most of the things organized, now I have the 2.2.1. jailbroken and am missing most of my apps, even calculator, because it had been in one of the categories previously, and I still have the blank apps where they had previously been, I have no idea how to get my apps back, because I can't find them, any help would be fine, thanks for your time!
  2. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The easiest and fastest way to getting the app's back is to buy the 3.0 firmware. Its only $9.95 so it shouldn't be too hard to get the money.
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    You have to get Poof! or SBSettings from Cydia and then un-hide all your apps.

Or restore and set up as new ipod then re-jailbreak.
  4. Rossi!

Rossi! New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Alright, thanks for the quick responses, yeah I was going to buy the 3.0 I thought I had to upgrade to 2.2.1. and then 3.0, when I upgrade to 3.0 will it restore the original apps and unhide them too?
  5. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    You would have to update to 3.0 and set up as new ipod, not from backup.