Bit Of A Problem...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Samm, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well..... i recently re-jailbroke my ipod 2G (random crashing) and at the moment im listening to music.. on my IXOS Speaker dock and i want to charge it at the same time and listen to music (IXOS speaker doesnt supoort it) So i plugged in a little wire which connects to the back of the dock and into the headphone jack of the ipod. This works great! And also i would like to charge it at the same time.

However about 10 mins into listening to music my ipod randomly crashes (plugged into computer and into the back of speaker) So i reboot it using 1clickboot as usual so i start to play some music again. Both cables plugged in... and it turns off again

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I was just asking if this is causing some sort of problem plugging both wires into the ipod.

Thanks
    -Sam
  2. austen

austen New Member

Completly re-jailbreak.
    Use Cyw00ds program if your on Windows, or Red Jolt if on a Mac.
    Recreate the firmware with newly downloaded IPSWs.

Maybe it got corrupt some how.
  3. TomPom

TomPom New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try and find out what song is playing when it crashes, it could be some error in the file that causes it to crash. Mine used to do this and it was a single MP3 file.
  4. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hmmm i have been playing music now for about 30 mins with out charging it aswell so i think it just got ermmm wats the word lol like to much power going to it

Please Register or Log in to view images