BIOS question

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by jalalo, Jan 2, 2008.

1. jalalo

jalalo New Member

When I try to run PSX it first comes up with a message saying that the bios are missing (they're not, and I 755ed them) and then it loads the games anyway. Is this why some games don't work or is this normal?
  2. Hsoccer70

Hsoccer70 New Member

yeah it says my bios are missing too, how do i get them and where do i put them?? for ff7.
  3. Ian-

Ian- New Member

i started GTA today and it as well said the bios was missing but it ran perfectly. Is this a problem?

the games not working issue could because the game wont actually work on the emu. There is a thread around here that has a list of roms that work and dont work.
  4. damuttz

damuttz New Member

you put the bios in the in psx4all.app folder & make sure it all lower case the emu has trouble finding the bios if it is in diffrenent cases & for the bios question some games require the bios to work others don't it may/may not improve the games performance's, remember the psx app is still developing stages (thank Zottd for the hard work) USE THE DAMN SEARCH BUTTON!
  5. jalalo

jalalo New Member

It's in all lower case and such, and I did everything I'm supposed to. It's a game thats not in the compatibility thread. This wasn't addressed anywhere before to my knowledge.