Bios Problems + Zip Folder Questions

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by NovaInfuse, Mar 30, 2008.

1. NovaInfuse

NovaInfuse New Member

Hello,

I have been searching on here, and on google when ever I get the chance all day, and I still can't find the right answer.

So I have downloaded the GBA Emulator, and have a good selection of ROMs. When I tried to play it, an error came up mumbling about psp something, and some other crap. So I was told to fix the problem you needed to download the Bios, so I did. I used a FTP, to try and place the BIOS into my touch, but I could not find the Applications folder, where it should be. I was told that because I'm on FW 1.1.4 I have to not go into "root/" but to go into "mobile/". So I went into them and I could still not find the Applications folder. So is this a common probelm? or am I just getting very unlucky. If so could anyone possibly tell me how to fix this.

Another question I would like to ask is, If I have downloaded ROMs in a ZIP folder, how exactly do I FTP Them. Do I just extract them to where ever, then dump them in the ROM Folder?

Thanks, in advance.

[Nova]
  2. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

use another program if you can to access your ipod
    gpsphone.app goes to /Applications/
    bios goes in /Applications/gpSPhone.app/
    roms (games) goes to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA/
    just extract the roms to your computer. then drag and drop them to the /GBA/ folder
    chmod the /Applications/gpSPhone.app/ to 755
    chmod the var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA/ to 777
  3. Falconlancerzx

Falconlancerzx New Member

I use Imtoo computer to iPod transfer but when I open the Ipod Touch it starts in the media folder. anyway I can go to applications folder???

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

press up or home
    just like in your computer, unless the program youre using cant do it
  5. NovaInfuse

NovaInfuse New Member

I have tried 3 different FTPs now, and I still cant find the application folder, meaning I cant place the BIOS in the right folder. Anyone else got an Idea?

[Nova]
  6. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

iPhone PC Suite
    no SSH required