Big Time ipod touch noob!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bfp, Dec 29, 2007.

1. bfp

bfp New Member

Dec 29, 2007
    Hi Everybody I just got an ipod touch and I was wondering what I gotta do to play WMV/WMX/mpeg clips on my itouch? I can view youtube clips just great but when i use safari to download a clip in those other formats it gives that Ole time error LOL!!!!!! Im not familiar with this "jalibreak" stuff and all the lingo that goes with it and its applications so if someone dont mind explaining to a Noob who gets pwned by all these Technologies I would be so thankful, would ya mind giving me {THE NOOB} a elementary lesson on how to expand my ipod touch apps safely and easily? ..

Oh and I love the Site thank you so much who ever it was that made this awesome forum for itouch user's I think with a little bit of help from you tech savy pro's I will be able to understand what kind of powerfull litte mobile computer I really have

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Oct 12, 2007
    Any video files not in mp4, you need to convert them. Google up Videora.

With jailbreaking, there is no hassle in bricking it. There is always a restore if anything goes wrong.

Follow some stickies on how to downgrade and jailbreak your new Touch.
  3. allenmehrer

allenmehrer Member

Nov 22, 2007
    my advise is to read.

read posts until your eyes bleed. there is so much information already posted that all you need to do is browse and read whatever sounds interesting to you.

anyhow welcome to the site, and enjoy reading!