*BIG* Sources and Installer problem with my iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hakk79, May 5, 2008.

1. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well usually when I have a problem I try to solve it before I post, but now what is going on with my iPod is just stupid. Well I have Blaze Sources Part 1 and All Sources part 2. Recently when I heard that the new version of installer had come out I tried to refresh my sources and it got stuck in mid-refresh about 3 to 5 times. Since I could not access the uninstall or sources part of my iPod's installer Application i backed up my iPod with iBackup, Restored, Re-jailbroke with iLiberty, and put the backup back on my iPod.

Well now I could access my iPod's uninstall part of installer but I still could not refresh my sources without having it freeze in mid-refresh. I tried to uninstall Blaze All sources part 1 but Installer crashed while uninstalling. My iPod is getting me pissed off and I don't know what to do but to post. Can anyone please help me with this problem.

Thanks,
    hakk79

P.S. - When I enter installer in it starts to refresh it freezes
  2. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Bump! So is there ANYONE that is good with an iPod Touch that can help me with this!
  3. wyvern706

wyvern706 New Member

turn off wifi then it refreshes and says error in refreshing and try to uninstall
    mite work idk

EDIT: or just hit edit and manually delete
  4. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I am doing that now and it seems to be working.