Big Problem, Need Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Dan55, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Dan55

Dan55 New Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Hey Everyone, for my first post on these forums, it's about a major problem I'm having at the moment. I'll start from the beginning.
    I have a 2G iPod Touch with 3.1.2 jailbroken via Blackra1n. A little while ago I downloaded the "Android Lock" for my iPod, and last night, I changed my pattern, and have since forgotten it. Yes I know I'm a dumbass, but it was late at night and it was a completely random pattern. So I have been searching how to bypass this lock all over the internet for probably a good 5 hours. What I've gathered is that I can A) Completely restore my iPod, which I really don't want to do. And my only other option is to SSH into my iPod touch using WinSCP, i-FunBox or DiskAid. I downloaded all three programs, found out I cannot SSH because I never downloaded the component required to do so on my iPod. So I read a tutorial about how to use i-FunBox, and turns out it won't work, because the Blackra1n jailbreak doesn't include "2fc2add" which is apparently required to make i-FunBox recognize my iPod as jailbroken. DiskAid, same issue. That brings me here, asking for your help. If anyone has any insight into my situation, please help me out. All help is greatly appreciated, and if you read this far, bravo.

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    bump, please someone

Please Register or Log in to view images