Big Ipod Touch Problem i have recently encountered. help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dukeidude, Nov 12, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    alright, so i was walking to my car one day (the only day i have ever kept my IpoT out of the case i have) and i was keeping it in my hoodie pocket. fell out and scratched the whole back part and the Wi Fi sensor thing. i got home and i cant get Winscp to work, and safari is now not working with any wireless internet source i have tried. so, i was wondering if you gusy had sugestions? could i send it back to apple saying that it came like that? should i send it in saying that Wi Fi isnt working? i know, i did the most stupid thing ever, please dont flame, i got it enough from my friends already
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    take it to an apple store and see what they have to say about it.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I don't think that scratching it should be a problem, it might just be a coincidence. Before doing anything else, try setting your DNS to the same things as your router (it should be 192.168.1.1 or something like that). If that doesn't work, then you should take it to wherever you bought it and see if you can get a replacement under the 1 year warranty.
  4. dukeidude

dukeidude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    yeah, i just sent in one of those Request Product Service forms. Hopefully something good will come out of all this. Its so frustrating after i just bought a 300 dollar marked object that now has gouges in it. I hope you all see how i feel. Haha. This wouldnt have happened if i kept it in my glasses case!!
  5. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    glasses case? You keep it in a glasses case?
  6. blue_heron

blue_heron New Member

I'm also keeping it in an old glasses case.
    It fits perfectly. Just looks really crappy with an old imprint, but nobody would ever steal this ugly thing

Please Register or Log in to view images