Big Boss Catagories All Icons Gone.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by joentg, Dec 30, 2007.

1. joentg

joentg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

I installed big boss's catagories thinking it would be cool. I messed with it a little bit and didnt like it. When I uninstalled it all of my icons are gone off of the springboard except for my mobile stack in the lower right hand corner of the dock. I can still access all of my apps through the sunburst dock but wtf I want my icons back on the springboard. Anybody know what would cause the to happen?? Please help.

I am running a 1.1.2 jailbroken touch with the most up to date versions of CUSTOMIZE SUMMERBOARD, BOSS PREFERENCES, MOBILE STACKS, DOCK, AND I ALSO DID SKYLARS MOST RECENT PREFERENCES UPDATE TO ADD ALL KINDS OF NEAT FEATURES T THE SETTING MENU.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP I DONT WANT TO REJAILBREAK!!!

AND YES I DID SEARCH AS THIS IS A PRETTY RECENT PROGRAM.
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but did you try going into customize and making them visible again? I can organize the icons into folders with 'catagores' and then decide if I want them visible on the summerboard AND in the new folders with 'customize'

When you say all your icons dissappeared... your newly made folders dissappeared as well?
  3. joentg

joentg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    After my icons dissapeared I uninstalled catagories and check customize. And the wierd thing is that customize says that they are all visable.
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

What if you make them 'invisble' ..restart summerboard, and then make them 'visible' again? with customize..
  5. joentg

joentg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just got done trying that and after i make them invisable, respring and go back into customize it says yet again that they are all visable again and i didnt unhide them. Plus they are in a completely different order and there is nothing in the dock section either.
  6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Sorry man, I don't know what to do to help you. I got mine working perfectly how I like it, and now I am scared to mess with it anymore. If you don't want to restore.. see if you can get hold of Bigboss, and ask him. I'm sure he could tell you what is happening.
  7. joentg

joentg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah there is one other post about this on here somewhere I'm gonna try to go through bigboss like you said thanks for you attemp though. And btw I would uninstall the one on yours any time soon either you dont wanna end up like me!
  8. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah the same thing just happened to me! SO i decided to restore my ipod and start from scratch. I dont know what happened ut now i have to install everything again. Oh Well!

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. joentg

joentg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Im thinkin of doin that too but i have sooooo much stuff installed. And alot of it was stuff that had to be done manually. So im in no mood to restore and rejailbreak at all! Im trying to contact BigBoss on efnet in the #iphone room. He is in there with the name _BigBoss_ But he is not responding at the moment.
  10. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Let us know what you find out please.