Big Arctic Shuffle Promo Give-away

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by jkrogh, Apr 2, 2009.

1. jkrogh

jkrogh New Member

Mar 7, 2009
    We have a nice fresh batch of promo codes that came along with our recent update. We're under way on more updates to the game and we're gathering ideas for improvements.

If you'd like a promo code - download Arctic Shuffle Lite and send an email to arcticshuffle *at* with your thoughts on the game. Things that bug you, things you think would be fun, or crazy off the wall ideas. We'll be sending out codes to the best (and most original) ideas. So send along whatever you've got. App Store reviews are also welcome.

We have over 25 codes that we're giving away today so get cracking. Have a great day!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. krnguy712

krnguy712 New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    (email sent, just wanted to share the review on here as well ...please send me a promo code via email ...thanks!!!!)

I downloaded the lite version of this game and it is excellent! Good job! I like how smooth the game works and the whole concept of the game. An update suggestion could be maybe settings options for easy/med/hard (maybe distinguish the difficult levels by how many penguins you start with.

Other suggestions could be to expand the help portion of the application by providing a brief explanation of what the other surrounding obstacles do if you interact with them. Currently they have pictures of each and kind of explain what MIGHT happen ...but if there was a more expansive guide for this people could plan better.

For instance, level 2 there was the black boey looking thing in the way of bouncing it off the wall. If you explained that it requires 1 hit to take the shell off and then another to get it out of your way - people would be able to stratigize better.

Especially if you plan on making difficulty settings than people who want to play harder difficulties would be able to plan the shots better.

I would love a promo code to fully evaluate the application, as well as other suggestions for future updates. Can I please have one? Thanks!! I love the graphics!!! Keep up the good work!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    thanks!! looking forward to updates!
  3. uber hax

uber hax Guest

i'm downloading right noe, this looks fun

4. BerkleyJ

BerkleyJ Member

Jan 16, 2009
    Just sent you an email.

-Many Levels (even in the lite version)
    -Love the art style
    -I don't think there's another game on the Appstore like it, which is nice because there seems to be a lot of copying going around.

-A multi-player component would be a welcome addition and add A LOT to the game
    -Scores and Highscore tables are always nice
    -Expand on the user interface somehow (even with the great art style the UI seems bland)

I'd love a promo code to further enjoy the game.

EDIT: Thanks for the code. I love the game.

EDIT 2: More suggestions:
    -Pause button/Start menu!
    -More gameplay mechanics (maybe use the accelerometer to make minor ajustments to your shots)
    -Level editor
    -some type of coins you can pick up in each level to increase your score but aren't required
    -Level 6 and Level 20 are the same?
  5. uber hax

uber hax Guest

i love this game! the penguin in the icon and loading screen is so cute

6. LewisMead

LewisMead New Member

Dec 27, 2008
    I like the lite version too, so I would also like a promo code to further enjoy the game; that is of course you feel I deserve one or have any left.