Bgizzle Please Read

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by AlliPodHax, Mar 2, 2008.

1. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    As I didnt know where else to post this i will do it here, so you could see it,

Could you put back the thread like it was before, the whole point of the thread was that they were all tested by me thoroughly and not just found online and posted, if it is like that then there are a bunch of places to view it, this was unique because i actually took the time to search over 40+ websites a day to find them, and thoroughly test them on a extra ipod i have (GirlFriends', lol) so please make it the way it was and it'll be all good again, i will not spam anything, and also if its like the way it is now, most people will be lazy to update it, i have another 30+ sources to add here, lets see if it could ever be done by other members who would rather have it done for them i enjoy doin it so please let me!!

Cheers,
    Ben.

Woooooooops Wrong Thread, Could Someone Move it To Site Chat!!
  2. e.mann30

e.mann30 New Member

I second that . I'll beg you to post it back up. I always check the list of available sources from allipodhax thread. I use his source as my main source. So please , please, pretty please, put the thread back up. I'm a 30 + year old man begging.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

if he is promising not to do it again, i dont see no reason to deny him the previlige
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

It's in the wiki, there is no need for it to be brought back.
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

can u stop posting these useless threads
  6. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    you can edit it on the wiki. i will monitor the wiki edit history to make sure other people don't vandalize it.
  7. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

Mmm, why if anything happens to your topic you go about spamming site chat?!
  8. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The reason why i don't like the wiki is because i have a weird time with it, also even though the wiki will be watched and checked i feel better knowing other people can't randomly put in things or change things beause they don't like it, please let me have the thread back by itself
  9. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Just click on "History" and revert their changes. It's actually pretty simple to use Wiki, once you get the hang of it.
  10. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    if you want to take upon yourself to always revert the changes then ok, but i dont have time to remove comments like "f*** **** b*tch" that some crazy poster added.

Cheers,
    Ben.