BGizzle, I got a infraction for that.

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by m0in, Jul 16, 2010.

1. m0in

m0in Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    • Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    Im not trying to be rude or anything, but I want you to take a look at my infractions. Ill even save you the work and give you the link. Now, I will quote from the rules, keep in mind that this is the reason that I got the infraction.
    Now, Im pretty sure that you have seen the bold part, that the purpose behind my infraction. You are probably wondering, what is the purpose behind this thread then? Like the title suggests, forum administrator Bgizzle has done the same thing, and gotten away with it. All I am asking is, can the forum moderators kindly take back my infraction, if the forum admin can do the same without punishment?

2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Sep 13, 2007
    The difference is that I have already contributed more to the community than most by actually, you know, creating it. Also, you didn't receive an infraction, but a warning. Well, not anymore, now you just got an infraction for lacking tact and posting this publicly instead of either PMing me, or better yet, realizing that this is not worth wasting anyone's time over. Thanks.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2008
    What exactly are you trying to gain from this thread? Are you trying to make other members take your side or something? To be quite honest, I find this pathetic because you're complaining and asking a mod to reverse an infraction, which you didn't even receive. Like bgizzle said, if you have a problem with a warning/infraction, you PM the person who banned you about it.