@bgizzle Crime and Punishment Forum suggestion

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by mlbplayer456, Jun 21, 2008.

1. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

i just noticed that Joseph moderates the spanish forum and he posted an infraction for someone who is talking in spanish, well not everyone here can understand that, thats why the site should have a crime and punishment forum for each language, just a suggestion
  2. Bibbi Bokken

Bibbi Bokken New Member

although i understand spanish, that is a good idea.
  3. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

thanks.
    lol love your sig
  4. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I 100% agree...That's insane...I'm cool with the new rules..
  5. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

I wouldn't expect a lot of infractions coming out in spanish, since we're not that many...
    Good point, though.
  6. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

that is very true... but never the lesss i bet there will be some spammers now and then that will need ur mod power to be present and well ... many ppl wont have a clue why and what was said.... anyways i already kind of suggested the same idea about the spanish crime section ... specially since some of the users in the spanish section might just not come out to the english section to check this kind of stuff..... althou i wouldnt mind translating the infractions... so if there is to be a spanish crime punishment section i volunteer my self to translate anything... mmm i think that is a fair trade right..
  7. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Do the majority of solely-English speaking users care about the infractions in the Spanish section? No. Therefore, I think it is just fine the way it is. If you must read every last infraction - no matter what language it was perpetrated in - you should seek counseling.

Please Register or Log in to view images

No offense to anyone that may or may not have been referring to.
  8. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

hahah very good point hellrider.... ill go to my room and cry since i was offended..(joking) .... and if it stays as it is... i dont really mind... i bet after a couple of weeks it will just be another section that most of us will ignore unless something big comes out... like major posters get big time infractions... i dont really think that will be happening thou
  9. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You are right about the novelty of this section causing it to be somewhat popular. Joseph mentioned that the Spanish section (as well as the other internaltional sections) are not as great in number as the English-speaking sections. Therefore a dedicated Crime & Punishment section for every language is unnecessary.
  10. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

agreed with josephs thought too... but never the less the spanish sections seems to be the biggest international section of all of the rest .... so maybe in a future if the section accomplishes a considerable increased ammount of members and for subsecuence an increase of spammers and bans.. well maybe a crime section could be created.. but of course im talking about about a future (specially since iphone is going out officially in spanish speaking countries over the course of this year and future ones....) ok... have a great one