Beware Screenshot v 1.2.1

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by NormNConquest, Dec 2, 2007.

1. NormNConquest

NormNConquest New Member

I accepted the proffered upgrade in Installer. New version apparently has many good features including select destination directory and image format (png, jpg pdf!) but the View button does not work. I am getting ready to ssh in and root around for the lost images.

The Robota website mentions iPhone not iPod.

Just in case, anyone know a repository caching earlier version?
  2. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah i'm having this problem too.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. iTouchHackAttack

iTouchHackAttack New Member

Other issues

I posted comments for the developers on their site but this app is so cool. Just beware that if you shutdown your touch while this app is actice when you turn your touch back on it looks locked and just flashes with white and black lines and the buttons. The fix for now is simple just remember to disable this app before shuting down the touch. I have had no issues with just putting it to sleep and bringing it back on. This is a good app and props to the devs! Just be carefull for now. To fix the problem I just turned on the touch after about a second I held down the home button until the touch booted to the home screen then i scp'ed into it anddeleted the app and all the fils related to it. Then a reinstall, reproduce the issue and fix then reinstalled and was good to go.
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    The apps seems really really good... Bt it has A LOT of bugs...

I suggest you use Dock for screenshot, but I wish it turned it the shots to PDF...
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

but everything else works right? the only problem is the view button? because you could just set the directory to a nice place, use finder.app to get them, and hide the view button.
  6. Minga3

Minga3 New Member

wheres the save button, when i updated it now there is no way to save it to keep it on or off when i open it and click it for the screenshot app to be on and click home button to go back hopefully it'd show it doesnt how do u start it up