Between These Two Earphones...

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by DMan1993, Dec 1, 2009.

1. DMan1993

DMan1993 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Which one would you recommend? I recently broke my second 30 $ cheap remote control apple earphone and I already used up my warranty so I need to know which of these would be a better deal.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MA850

This is the 80$ version of the cheap remote apple earphones. It has better sound quality and has great sound quality. I think its sort of expensive but may be better than the next one.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666001159

This is pretty much the same cheap remote iPod headphones but made by sony and has ear cushions. I think the quality isnt as good as the 80$ ones, but with cushions, i think it can last longer than my previously owned ones. 10$ more expensive than the cheap apple remote earphones i know, but I really need headphones that can last for a long time (EX: like PSP mic headset) and have the exact same functions as the apple in ear headphones with remote.
    So which one would you guys recommend? If anyone has owned both, I would like to know your thoughts on each of them.

Another thing i need to ask. Just wondering if Samsung Windows Mobile devices (particularly Samsung Mondi) or Creative Zen mp3 players (mostly the unknown release dated Zii Egg) have these sort of earphones. Help appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    BUMP sorry i need to know about these headphones. awaiting replies
  2. halo45121

halo45121 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not to make a post that I can't back up with solid info, but I'd definitely pay 50 more for the Sony earbuds to the Apple earbuds. I can't stand the Apple ones, and you generally get what you pay for.

EDIT: But, if you are willing to look into something else, Skullcandy makes some great headphones. I have the lowriders and the ink'd earbuds, love them both.
  3. ICanSeeClearly

ICanSeeClearly New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    The apple one.
  4. DMan1993

DMan1993 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ty. I think I'll purchase the Sony 40$ headphones.
    So do you or anyone else know if samsung windows mobile devices or android creative lab devices have headphones with remote control for music?