Between the Speck CandyShell and Belkin Grip Vue Case

Discussion in 'iPad' started by lakerfanalways, May 29, 2010.

1. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Hi everyone. I want to get a case for my Ipad, I already have the InCase Neophrene Sleeve Plus but I want to get another case for it and I don't know between those two cases, which one is better to go with. They are both available on Amazon except the Speck one is about 15 bucks cheaper but I just want something good. The Speck one has that little flap on the back but I don't know if that is something I really need and makes any kind of impact as to how the case feels. If anyone owns either of these cases, which one is better to go with? Thanks
  2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

I would go with the Belkin. I don't particularly like that brand when it comes to electronics, but their cases are nice. I had an iPod Touch case from them that was similar to the Grip Vue one and it was great with good protection and it felt good as well.
  3. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I have the Belkin Grip Vue for my Ipod Touch and like it a lot so I was going to get it for the Ipad, but I read some reviews that said how the case blocks the volume control from being seen and if you try to hook up an external keyboard or camera you have to take off the case in order for it to work so I wasn't sure if it was a good case to get