Better Jailbreak (Screw Dev Team)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by KingOfWar, Mar 5, 2008.

1. KingOfWar

KingOfWar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Maybe its not Dev Teams fault but my JB is screwed up. Most of the apps (Which installed with no problem on 1.1.3 firmware before) Now dont install on 1.1.3. So im looking for a new JB method

16 gig iPod Touch.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

unless u used ziphone, its a soft upgrade, not a jailbreak. wait tomorrow, hopefully, for an actual jailbreak for 1.1.3 from the dev team. no coincidence that SDK is tomorrow as well
  3. KingOfWar

KingOfWar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does ZiPhone support 16 gig? I doubt it.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I would be willing to say that Dev Team 1.1.3-3 is the best I have used so far. If you know what you are doing, ie directories, symlinks, permissions, etc, you will be just fine.
  5. sharkrox707

sharkrox707 New Member

Had The Same Problem!

I had the exact same problem...the installer for this doesn't say...but make sure you install BSD Subsystem! Hope This HELPS!!!
  6. Shade

Shade New Member

it does.... take about 4 quarters fling them in the air, all of them landing on heads is about the chance that ziphone works within 20 tries
  7. SHININGSTEEL

SHININGSTEEL Banned

I have listened to every word you've said, and the keyboard still screws up my ipod1!1!!!!
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I doubt you have done all that you need to do and run all the terminal commands. However, I will tell you I just jailbroke to 1.1.4 with ZiPhone on my 16gb. Currently checking for apps and testing. New method was fairly easy.
  9. sushiboy

sushiboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Is ipodtouchmaster's method any good? I've tried it couple of times when the ZiPhone isn't around yet and I'm tired of waiting 45 mins - 1 hr for it to finish. I often slept on the process, too.
  10. Hunter.Gannon

Hunter.Gannon New Member

how did you do that. I am having so much trouble with my 16GB Ipod. I need so much help right now. I mean I have downgraded. and done all the commands down to the T and still nothing. I said well if he can do it 1.1.4 then maybe I can. just let me know how to do it.