Bestskinsever

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by niko44, May 9, 2008.

1. niko44

niko44 New Member

anybody here have bestskinsever?How are they?Also i have read about discoloration on them, is this true?Thanks!!
  2. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yes i have the best skin ever, im tan
  3. niko44

niko44 New Member

ok so any serious responces?
  4. niko44

niko44 New Member

5. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yeah, I have a bestskinsever on my ipod touch front and back, and it is the best thing ive ever bought, besides the ipod itself.
    its cheaper than almoat any other case, (unless you buy those plastic ones from walmart) and it protects very well, it also gives it a great feeling and some more grip.
    btw. fingerprint do show up on the case, but wayy less than on an ipod with the case, plus the fingerprints are easily wiped off with another finger
    its an all around amazing case, and i was never go back to hard or silicon cases ever again. I rate it 9.5/10 ( only because its a bit tricky to put it on, but once you get the hang of it its easier)
    it also makes the ipod look amazing and noone can tell a case is there. all my friends are baffled when i tell them there is a case.
    wow, long post

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: i forgot to read the second question, uhm mine hasnt gotten any discoloration, its still crystal clear. I hope this clears up any questions.
  6. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  7. niko44

niko44 New Member

Thanks for being helpful man +rep...I guess i will be getting these but if anyone has any more info that would be cool.
  8. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    whats your problem?
  9. Headbanger

Headbanger New Member

a bit late on this but the BSE is great, i have it on my Touch. It's basically exactly the same as Invisible Shield minus the lifetime warranty. Highly Recommended.

A heads up, they mail it in a standard envelope so be careful when u sift through your junk mail

10. nothernhorspowa

nothernhorspowa New Member

I messed up putting my front one on... had a grain of sand in it somehow... ad couldn't wash it properly. SO : I have one on the back and its perfect. I also put one on my phone (Motorola Q) and it fits great and has been good for 3+ months now. They don't include the kit like an InvisiShield does, but read application tips online and you'll be good to go

IMO, worth it for anything that goes in your pocket. If they sold them for my laptop I'd buy them in a heartbeat.