BestSkinsEver

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by saedyan, Oct 10, 2007.

1. saedyan

saedyan New Member

Hey,

I was just wondering how long it took you all to receive your items from BestSkinsEver after receiving your "Shipped" e-mail?

Thanks a bunch!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. USAngel

USAngel New Member

4 or 5 days...
  3. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Due to high demand, it usually takes about 2-3 business days to process and ship.
  4. brug

brug New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They JUST got them in for the IPT. I.m sure they were flooded with orders. I was one of the first to get mine because I wrote to them when I first got my IPT and they didn't have skins on their website. They emailed me when they came in and that was only about two weeks ago. Be patient. The skins are great. I had one on my nano for almost 2 years and I loved it.
  5. aznk3n

aznk3n New Member

can you take off? does it have an adhesive?
  6. ojx

ojx Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    i can't even check out with paypal on that site. what's up with that? they have a paypal icon on the bottom
  7. brug

brug New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes you can. The adhesive is water soluble so you just wipe with a damp cloth after you remove the silicon sheet and all traces of the adhesive are gone. I did it with my nano when I sold it. I was able to sell it as used, but looks "as new" because it didn't have any scratches on it. It was the black gen 1 that scratched if you looked at it the wrong way.
  8. chesb

chesb New Member

i'd be careful about taking it off the front because I took mine off after about 8 hrs and the bottom row of the keyboard stopped working..had to get my touch swapped out for a new one. However, still not 100% sure that this was the cause
  9. bonehead848

bonehead848 New Member

Yeah, there is no way taking this skin off should cause any problem with the touch screen. I, like brug, had one on my old 5.5 video and as able to sell it as new because of how clean it was when i took it off.